I had another ultrasound last week. I know I said I wouldn't post another picture, but Stephie wanted to see a picture. We couldn't get a good picture of her face because she had her hand up by her face and no matter what the lady did she wouldn't move it.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute! She was confy and didnt want to be disturbed...who is she more like..cause I am sure if she were like you Liz, she would have startled at the nurse touching her and moved her arm :) ha ha....
Ok, so now I admit it. After seeing most of our friends just find out their pregnant, about to have a baby, or just had one, I am getting SO baby hungry. But hopefully we'll be moving soon and then we can try. By the way, she's cute in ultrasounds, I can't wait to see in when she's born.
Hey I just got your baby shower announcement and am bummed cause I have a class I just signed up for that same day in the morning. So I'll have to come over afterwards and see all the pretty outfits that you will get.
Very cute I like the 3d type. My babies like to move when they are needed for something like the heartbeat or ultrasound. They just move away every time we get to the right spot. This baby would move so the nurse could see what it was so we sat there for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out what this baby is. I knew we didn't need to see what it was.
5 comments:
Cute! She was confy and didnt want to be disturbed...who is she more like..cause I am sure if she were like you Liz, she would have startled at the nurse touching her and moved her arm :) ha ha....
Ok, so now I admit it. After seeing most of our friends just find out their pregnant, about to have a baby, or just had one, I am getting SO baby hungry. But hopefully we'll be moving soon and then we can try. By the way, she's cute in ultrasounds, I can't wait to see in when she's born.
baby pictures are great no matter what.
Hey I just got your baby shower announcement and am bummed cause I have a class I just signed up for that same day in the morning. So I'll have to come over afterwards and see all the pretty outfits that you will get.
Very cute I like the 3d type.
My babies like to move when they are needed for something like the heartbeat or ultrasound. They just move away every time we get to the right spot. This baby would move so the nurse could see what it was so we sat there for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out what this baby is. I knew we didn't need to see what it was.
Hey I need your address! I have something for your soon to be little princess!
Post a Comment