I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I'm only 1 cm dialated, so I'm not progressing much. If the baby doesn't come by Monday, then I'll be induced. So, we'll definitely have a baby by next week! We'll keep everyone updated.
Hi Liz! So exciting....your baby is coming! :) I'm happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures.
We've been at church, we just generally are late, so we sit out in the Foyer during Sacrament Meeting, and then we got called to teach in the Primary, so we go there for the rest of the day. I think most of the ladies in RS think I'm inactive, when I'm really just in the other room :) I was out last Sunday because I had all 4 of my Wisdom Teeth pulled last Thursday, and the Sunday before we were in California for a friends wedding at the San Diego Temple...and General Conference before that :) Thanks for thinking about me! I miss you :)
I am getting excited about the move...and a little sad :) But mostly excited.
I hope all goes well with your delivery! Love you!
That's so not fair!!! I want to be induced NOW!!! Unfortuantely I've a whopping 17 more days to go! Good luck with delivery! I LOVED my drugs!!! Good luck!!
Good luck with everything! I have been induced with two of my babies and all has been well. I hope it goes that way for you guys! Let us know when she arrives.
So do you have a baby yet? Call me! I"m so excited! She'll be perfect and I so want to know the name you picked out! Love ya and tell Dustin Happy Birthday from the out casts!
7 comments:
Hi Liz! So exciting....your baby is coming! :) I'm happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures.
We've been at church, we just generally are late, so we sit out in the Foyer during Sacrament Meeting, and then we got called to teach in the Primary, so we go there for the rest of the day. I think most of the ladies in RS think I'm inactive, when I'm really just in the other room :) I was out last Sunday because I had all 4 of my Wisdom Teeth pulled last Thursday, and the Sunday before we were in California for a friends wedding at the San Diego Temple...and General Conference before that :) Thanks for thinking about me! I miss you :)
I am getting excited about the move...and a little sad :) But mostly excited.
I hope all goes well with your delivery! Love you!
LOL, I just checked your blog to see if there was any news. :)
and a picture of your belly will be good :) Cant get enough! I am so excited and wish I could come down with your mom! I want to hold the baby so bad!
That's so not fair!!! I want to be induced NOW!!! Unfortuantely I've a whopping 17 more days to go! Good luck with delivery! I LOVED my drugs!!! Good luck!!
Good luck with everything! I have been induced with two of my babies and all has been well. I hope it goes that way for you guys! Let us know when she arrives.
i'm so excited for you guys!!!
So do you have a baby yet? Call me! I"m so excited! She'll be perfect and I so want to know the name you picked out! Love ya and tell Dustin Happy Birthday from the out casts!
Post a Comment