I guess when she's having a hard time falling asleep instead of playing music I just need to run the vacuum.
Yesterday was Morgan's first day at church, and I just wanted to post this picture because I thought it was so cute.
Dustin, Liz, Morgan, Ethan, Blake, Parker
I guess when she's having a hard time falling asleep instead of playing music I just need to run the vacuum.
Yesterday was Morgan's first day at church, and I just wanted to post this picture because I thought it was so cute.
6 comments:
Adorable! I guess your carpets are going to be really CLEAN! With all the vaccuming your going to have to do :) I'd still try a music cd and see if she likes that so you dont have to spend your whole day vaccuming :) although not like its a bad thing! SHE SO CUTE I WANT TO HOLD HER NOW! :)
SECOND THOUGH! Record the sound of the vaccume!!! Then play it for her going to sleep :o) that would be the awesomest story to tell at her wedding "as a little girl you had to fall asleep to the vaccume" although thinking about that then her husband would have a hard time his house would never get vaccumed because she would fall asleep every time she went to vaccume the house! :)
Your floors are going to be C-L-E-A-N!!! :)
Gosh she is so cute I can't wait til you guys come up for Christmas. Better yet I can't wait til you guys move up here ;) Lol you just have to trick Dustin in to it.
Wow!!! Sooooo sweet! And tiny!! Camden was never that small. Enjoy it, because they get big REAL fast! Im so happy for you guys :)
Hunter was the same way when he first got home. How funny. By the way, Morgan is so cute in her little dress. Take in every moment you have when she's smll, she'll grow faster than you think.
Post a Comment