I put her jumper in front of the t.v. thinking that would stop her, but she found out how to crawl under it. But luckily she also found out that she couldn't sit up under it, so she stopped that. Now she crawls to our futon and has hit her head twice today on the metal. Poor thing. Hopefully it'll be a little bit before she starts walking.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
On The Move
Okay, so I know I should have posted this sooner, but it's been a busy week. On Sunday Morgan started crawling! I thought we might have a couple months still, but I guess now it's child proofing time. Her favorite thing to crawl to is the t.v. and play with the vcr/dvd player. Here's a couple pictures. Sorry, no video.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yay Morgan!!! Congrats on the new moves. :)
Yay Morgan!! (do I hear an echo?) Thats awesome! keep up the good work girl! Love you!
Wow! Way to go Morgan! I am super impressed! Miss you guys.
wow how crazy! how old is she now?
She's 7 months. It's crazy how fast they grow!
YAY MORGAN!!!!!! She's getting so big, I cant believe it. Now you'll be chasing her around in church and stuff. Lucky you!!! hehehe
That's so sweet to offer your truck- we just may need some help! Yeah, I kinda' feel like the teething stage is just gonna' be one long tooth after another.
She is a mover - watch out! I enjoyed the proud look she had on her face in the video where she pulled herself up. Independence...such a sweet thing!
Post a Comment