Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. We normally leave Wed. night and get there Thurs. morning because I normally have class on Wed. But this year, both of my classes were cancelled on Wed., so we were able to leave Tues. night.

Morgan loved playing with her cousins, especially Dallin who is 4 months older. She loved to give him hugs and touch his face. She even pinched his cheeks. I may need to try and not pinch hers as much. I was obviously paying more attention to Dallin and Morgan to notice that I cut my sisters head off.

Do you think we were a little worried about Morgan being too cold? It was pretty hard to buckle her in her car seat with her big coat. But at least she was warm. Dustin wanted to buy her long johns, but I thought that might be a little overboard. The highs were in the 50's, so it wasn't extremely cold.

We went over to my brother's house that they just bought and played games with his family. Morgan had emptied the bucket of toys Alison got out for her, and then hopped in. So Dustin and Connor decided to push her. She loved it!


Morgan hung out with Aunt Leah quite a bit. Dustin thinks it's because we sound alike, but I think it's because Morgan loves her Aunt Leah. And yes, that is a pigtail sticking out of her hat.


Soon after I took the picture above, Morgan decided to head dive off of the bottom step. She even had gravel stuck in her forehead. Needless to say I was very scared. This is the first time that Morgan has hurt herself and there has been blood. She cried until she found a flyswatter. I guess we should have given it to her earlier. This is right after we put the bandaids on her and we obviously hadn't cleaned her face very well.


This picture is just funny. Eddie brought Leah a bag of cranberries, and as soon as she put some on the coffee table, all three kids went straight for them. You can see the two puncture wounds on Morgan's head. They are both healing up nicely. And, she is wearing her ASU Cheerleader outfit. Too bad they didn't win, but BYU did beat U of U. YEAH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun in Utah. Poor Morgan. If shes anything like our kids...you'll have many moments like that in the years to come. All our kids take turns on getting hurt each week...the last two were Hunter.