Christmas morning when she saw the cookies gone except for a little bit, she said that Santa didn't finish his cookies. I had to explain to her that Santa gets lots of cookies on Christmas so he was probably full and couldn't finish it. But she talked about it all day even after we threw the cookie away.
This year for Christmas Dustin made the kids a rocking chair. I wish I would have taken a picture of just it so you could see because it is an awesome chair. Dustin's mom was very sweet and made the cushions for it. She made them pink on one side and blue on the other so that way we could reverse the cushions depending on who sits on it. As of right now Ethan is not a huge fan of the chair so it's still pink.
All of us received some nice goodies in our stockings from Santa.
Ethan received foam play mats from Santa. But apparently he thought it was a stool.

Even though you can't tell too much from that face, Morgan was excited about her beads from Santa.
Morgan loved to open presents and help everyone else open theirs.
Ethan just loved to drive his school bus over his presents.
After opening presents and taking a shower, Morgan sat in the rocking chair with her princess jammies, watch, and purple blanket to watch Lion King. Ethan, he took a nap.
Again, no pictures. After church we headed to Dustin's parent's for some food, visiting, and games. We hope that everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as we did.







2 comments:
Merry Christmas! I love that Ethan enjoyed driving his toy bus over the presents! all boy! :) Sounds like Santa treated you well and that everyone had fun!
Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas this year, especially the kids. Lol. Don't worry about the pictures for Christmas Eve...I forgot to take some for us too. :-D
Post a Comment