Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ethan's First Hair Cut

Morgan and Ethan ended up with almost the same hair style; short on the top, long everywhere else.  Morgan was lucky being a girl, because we just let it grow out.  With Ethan I've trimmed around the ears and the back three times.  Four weeks ago from tomorrow, I trimmed the back of his hair again.  That night before his bath I decided that it was time for a buzz.  He was pretty excited, can't you tell?


 He sat so still during the whole thing.  But next time I will have to figure out something else for him to sit on because he is not as tall as Dustin, so a folding chair even with his high chair on it is a little too short.


Such a handsome little man.  He is growing up so fast, which I know his big sister is helping him.  Since this post is all about Ethan, I just want to say how proud I am of my little guy.  This whole week he has been repeating his scripture during family scripture study and repeating his prayers (and sometimes even when it's Morgan's turn to pray he repeats those too).  He is just way too cute!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

What a stud! Great haircut (good job mom!)

I love it when they repeat scriptures. Noelle is is cute when she is "reading" the scriptures. It makes me want to record her so I can have that little voice forever.

Lovies & More said...

He's getting so big!!! We so need to get together and hang out this summer. We should do a BBQ and swim. I know my kids would LOVE to see you guys!

By the way...Ethan looks so adorable!!!!