Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Princess & Prince Birthday Party

Morgan's birthday isn't until Saturday, but since I'm due Friday we figured we would do her birthday party early.  She has been telling me since the beginning of the year that she wants a princess party.  As all the guests were arriving she was going up to everyone and saying, "Say 'Happy Birthday' to me."  Nope, she is not a shy one at all.

You can't have a princess party without the castle.  I didn't realize until I started to decorate that it was completely leaning over.  Luckily it lasted the 16 hours until her birthday party.

 You can't be a princess or prince without your crown.



Here are all the princesses and the two princes.  They all did such a great job on decorating their crowns.

Can you tell that Morgan had so much fun and was very tired after her party?  Even though her birthday isn't until Saturday, she is telling everyone that she is 4.  And when I tried to explain to her that she doesn't actually turn 4 for another two weeks, she would just sternly tell me, "No Mom, I'm already 4."  Does this mean that on Saturday we don't have to do celebrate since she's already 4?

2 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

IT was a great party! You did good mom!!!

HowellAZ said...

Wow! I need to be a better blog stalker! I haven't been on here for a while, thus I wasn't up to date on the baby info,etc. Good thing for Facebook - ha! You have a lovely family. I am so excited for your new little guy. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I will be on here more often to keep up with you!