Monday, June 9, 2008

Half Way There!!


Today I am 20 weeks along and I have 20 weeks left in my pregnancy!! It sometimes seems crazy to me that I am actually pregnant. I think this picture makes me look a lot bigger than I really am. I feel very lucky because I haven't had any complications (and hopefully I won't have any). The Lord has truly blessed our lives in so many ways, and I am so excited for this additional blessing!

4 comments:

Heather Weir said...

Horray Liz!!I'm so excited for you. You look great. We should get together sometime. Oh we met your friends Jason. He was a nice guy. I"m so glad you have a Blog. Now I won't feel so far away!

Carianne said...

Yeah!!! You look great Liz. I am glad that things are going well and you are feeling good. And a baby girl!!! Does Dustin get a prize for guessing it right?

Anonymous said...

You know Liz, when I pregnant with hunter I didn't really show at all, only through pictures. I even had people who couldn't believe I was pregnant until I was 6 or 7 months. You look awesome though. Glad you had fun in Utah.

Sherwoods said...

Congrats on your baby. That is great. It is also fun the we are due only two weeks apart! I wish I could see you and we could hang out again. I feel like it has been forever! Good luck with everything and I hope the pregnancy continues to go well!