Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Adventure

This weekend we went to Dustin's parent's house with Abe and Alison to ride on the quad and watch Transformer's on Dustin's cool movie set up. When we got there it took Connor about five minutes to find all the toys and start pulling them out. Of course, Tehya was right there to help.


Dustin got out his quad and they drove it around the yard.



They have a little one that Connor was able to drive.

Here's Abe & Dustin setting up the movie screen. I was glad Abe was there to help him because I'm never much help with setting up.

We had a lot of fun, but we didn't get home until 1:00!! I guess that's what happens when you have to wait to start the movie at 8:30 when it gets dark. Plus, we had to pause for our root beer floats. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. I am jealous of you. That would be a fun cheap double date with family & friends. Dustin comes up with good ideas. How's the pregnancy going?

Pam Price said...

You're cute :) I love your new blog! And honestly, I've always wanted a backyard theater...seriously...so I'm jealous of that...how fun! I'm adding you to my blog list so I can blog stalk you, ok?! :) And I lied about my blog website...it's ryanandpam.blogspot.com.