Thursday, August 7, 2008

3D Ultrasound

I had another ultrasound this morning (I promise this will be the last picture even if I have another ultrasound). This one was actually 3D and it was very cool! Here's one of the pictures. She's even smiling a little :).

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That is way cool. Technology is so advanced.

Anonymous said...

Liz, she looks so precious already. Things like that get me baby hungry all over again.

Liz Huntsman said...

Don't stop putting pictures of your baby on! They are so amazing! I never had a 3D ultrasound ... it's so awesome! I can't believe they even caught a smile! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to rub your belly next Saturday!

Sherwoods said...

Oh, fun! We have only had a 3-D with Drew and the pictures weren't very good! That is a keeper!

Heather Weir said...

Look at that cute smile. She'll be such a cute baby. I love the 3D pictures. We didn't get any of those. I can't believe its coming so soon.
Love ya

@manda said...

BRING ON THE BABY PICTURES!!! I love this one, what a beautiful face! CONGRATS!

Liz Huntsman said...

Hey Lizzy ... I am so sorry! I was looking forward to your shower-and then I took Mary's kids earlier than we had originally planned and I couldn't make it down there (I didn't have a car). I didn't have Chris home to help with the kids and amongst all the chaos, I forgot to call. I really want to see you and give you your baby gift ... so if you are still in town tomorrow, I want to stop by! I'll still have all the kids until later in the evening, but we'll be down in the morning (because without Chris I can't drive the kids down .. without the car and all). Anyway ... please let me know soon! I'll call Alison just to check. Hopefully I can see you tomorrow.

Elyse said...

Hey Liz!
It was so fun to find your blog! Congratulations!! Your little girl is already so adorable!! I hope your pregnancy is going well!