We had such a great time with the family!! My sister Leah just had her second baby boy, Dallin, on Aug. 2nd. He is so adorable! His older brother, Edward, does pretty good with him.
Sue, Emily, Katie, Leah, & Tehya
Sue, my mom, & Carrie
My parents bought a WII. We had so much fun playing it. Actually, Brad and Dustin were really the only ones that played. So what do you think Dustin wants to buy now?... A WII. I'm thinking, no.
Here I am with Tehya, and my nephew Eddie. Eddie is only two months older than Tehya and they had such a great time playing with each other. I had to post this picture of Eddie because the look on his face is too cute!!



5 comments:
Im so happy for you that you were able to visit your family. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to Provo this week with my family to clean out my grandparent's home but i'll be going to Greer instead. Hope you enjoyed your shower, by the way. I can't wait til yours here...I got lots of shopping to do. Lol!
I am glad you updated! those pictures are cute of you with the kids and Dustin with Tehya....that picture of me sitting by Carrie and Dana isnt such a great one!!! I know I am fat but that just confirms it! YUCK!
Liz, its Robin!!! I don't have a blog...do you have Facebook?
You look good for being so close to you due date. Looks like a great trip. You might consider the Wii. It really is some great excersice. and way fun i wish we had one!
I am so glad you had fun! Sorry I couldn't be there. Hopefully, we will eventually meet up in Utah sometime!
Post a Comment