Monday, December 8, 2008

Gingerbread House

This Saturday Dustin's parents had all the grandkids over to build gingerbread houses (plus some of the adults too :)). Here is the gingerbread house that we built. Morgan had a great time also. We had so much fun building the house! And we get to do it again when we go to Utah in a couple weeks.

This is Dustin's 2 year old nephew, Tyson trying to get Morgan out of her car seat. He just loves giving her hugs and kisses when she's around. He is so cute with her.

5 comments:

Crazy Petersens said...

What a cute little boy. Hmmm...I wonder who his parents are. They must be such beautiful and wonderful people to have such a cute, sweet little child. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats a cute house! I especially like the palm tree's great touch for a AZ Christmas! I'd say thats pro...ours never look that good!

Anonymous said...

Also what do you do to your pictures so that you cant click on them and make them bigger to look at? Just wondering cause I can click on most others blogs and the picture gets bigger so you can get a better look.

ShaunaMahana said...

Liz, that is an awesome gingerbread house! Was it the result of careful planning or all on the fly? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I like your gingerbread house. Very creative there. You know, Morgan sure is one lucky kid to have a cousin who already loves her that much.