Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mesa Temple Christmas Lights

Yesterday we went to see the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple with Dustin's sister Stephanie and her husband Stephen. We love going to see the lights every year. Morgan slept the whole time which was okay by me.




I love these pictures that Dustin took. We were trying to figure out where the reflection on the star came from and then tonight we realized it was from our UV lense. But I still think it's a really cool picture.





6 comments:

proud parents said...

That is really cool! I've been debating taking Maren out, but now she has a cold so it's definitely a no for now. :(
Morgan seems to be growing so much already!

Anonymous said...

Those are some good pictures, Dustin. My favorite is of Morgan...tell Jay to just give in to the "another baby" thing.

shsh said...

I Love the pictures! They turned out good!

Crazy Petersens said...

What great pictures! I love the star one and the full view. How pretty. :)

Liz Huntsman said...

How fun! I need to get out and look at the lights with my kids. Your little girl is SO adorable!

Unknown said...

We still need to go but it looks so nice.