For some reason that I'm not sure why, Dustin decided to put Morgan in our laundry basket while he was watching her. All of a sudden Morgan leaned forward and then leaned back really quickly and almost tipped over the basket. Of course what do good parents do... get the camcorder :). Unfortunately, our camcorder isn't charged so I had to grab our camera so it's not the best picture but still cute. It's 2 1/2 minutes long just to warn you so don't worry about watching the whole thing.
The beautiful blanket in the basket was made by my friend Amanda Cram. Thank you Amanda!



2 comments:
Nice BURP Liz!! :0) She's getting so big, I'd love to see more video of her that is fun you know how to put video on..Connor and Tehya had fun watching Morgan do her cute thing!
That's too funny. By the way, did Jason tell you guys that our good news?
Post a Comment