Weight: 14 lbs 15 ozs (75%)
Height: 24.8 in (75%)
Head Circ: 16 in (50%)
She had to get 4 shots today so she hasn't been very happy at all today. The doctor had mentioned at her last visit that we would start her on rice cereal now. But we are actually going to wait until closer to 6 months. For the past week and a half she's been sleeping through the night, which has been wonderful, so the doctor said since she's sleeping through the night she is satisfied, so there's no reason to add cereal just yet. He also said that if she wakes up in the middle of the night to try not to feed her if I can so she knows that she doesn't need to eat in the middle of the night. I just hope she keeps sleeping through the night, so I don't have to worry about it because I know I'll have a hard time with that. She is growing like a weed and doing great, so hopefully tomorrow she'll be feeling better. This is a picture of her when she woke up from her nap after the doctors. She was still trying to wake up completely.



7 comments:
She is so cute...I love her Chubbies! (Legs) She looks alot like Dustin in this picture! (but in a girly way!) :0)
Yuck, shots are the worst!! Make sure you pump her full of tylenol every 4 hours!! It makes miracles!
Just remember it is all up to you when you want to start solids and if you want to feed her in the night. I fed all mine at night if they woke up, it didn't always mean they were up every night.
:)
Very nice I knew she was getting big. I hate shots they always make the kids cranky and not feel well. And then I forget and later ask "Why are you being so cranky?"
I wouldn't worry about feeding at night I fed Gillian at night until I weaned her but it was just less and less so I would feed her and she would sleep for about 4 hours and then feed her and sleep about 4 more hours and that would be morning. I never cared about getting up and feeding I was willing to do it but I guess if you need more sleep then try to keep her sleeping. Jeremiah still eats every 2 hours through the night so I don't know what all night would even feel like...I might freak out if he did that. ha ha ha
Ugh, I'm jealous! Aedan FINALLY started doing three hour stretches or so, and ONLY if we let him sleep in the swing (I'd die without that thing!). I can't wait till he sleeps better!
Such sad little chubby legs. I hope she's back to her normal happy self soon! :)
She is so flippin' cute! I hope that I get to meet her someday. My mom and I are talking about going to Arizona in a year. So February 2010. So maybe then??
Post a Comment