Dustin updated his blog and in it he put a link to our wedding photographer's website, Mark Loper. Just for kicks, I wanted to check out his website to see what he's changed in the past three years. I click on E-mail Specials and what do I see to my surprise... Me!! I was so shocked. Of course I looked through the rest of the website to see if I was on there anywhere else and I wasn't. It's not my favorite picture, but hey that's okay. Check it out if you want.
I just wanted to put a plug for Mark. He is an awesome photographer! He specializes in weddings, but does great family pictures. He did Dustin's family pictures 5 years ago. If your looking for a great photographer then give him a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a cool picture. I don't think I've seen any of your pics...well maybe I have. I don't remember though. I must be getting old. ;)
whoot whoot! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment