Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Cute Morgan

I was just having fun taking pictures last Sunday and just wanted to post a few of our cute little miss Morgan.







Also, as of last Friday she has rolled from her stomach to her back. She's also been doing really well sitting up on her own, but she does fall over if she leans to far one way or another. Our little girl is growing up so fast!

10 comments:

shsh said...

too cute! I Love the outfit:)

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast. You guys take the cutest pictures, you know that? I was just mentioning to Jay that we should have you guys take recent pictures of our three kiddlets.

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!

Lachelle said...

She's adorable! And I can't believe she's sitting up on her own already - our little guy just doesn't get it yet :( Oh well, each at their own pace. Keep up the cute pics!

Unknown said...

I love it she is just so cute. I think its amazing what kids can do now a days. Jeremiah has been sitting up since about 5 months too(of course if he leaned over he would fall too) But still hes scooting around the floor already. Kids are so amazing

Amanda said...

She is soooo cute. Fun for you guys!

Beej said...

She is so cute. I hope that I get to meet her someday. We are growing up so fast! I miss you, Liz. I'm going to Utah at the end of June. And maybe next February I'll go to Arizona. I'll let you know. Morgan is beautiful. I'm glad that things have worked out so good for you.

Lauren said...

She is ADORABLE! I think Morgan and Kaden should be bethrohed! Love the dress and headband!

proud parents said...

She really is a doll! And I love her little outfits! Where on earth do you get those?

Marily said...

She is adorable! Cute pictures.