Her cheeks are so chubby they are adorable. In case you don't read the comment I made on my own blog after your comment I want to tell you thank you for the map of Phoenix. We have loved it and it has helped us a lot. It has to be the best gift ever. Also I am all for taking you up on th help moving, we would love the use of your truck. You are a great freind. We need to have a party after I get into my house.
5 comments:
Buddy likes anyone at his LEVEL. I am glad she likes him, We adore Morgan!
I'm sure Buddy was just thrilled to have his tongue grabbed. That just makes me laugh...a lot. :) She is just so darn cute!
Nice grip Morgan!! (those tongue's can be slippery!)
Her cheeks are so chubby they are adorable.
In case you don't read the comment I made on my own blog after your comment I want to tell you thank you for the map of Phoenix. We have loved it and it has helped us a lot. It has to be the best gift ever. Also I am all for taking you up on th help moving, we would love the use of your truck. You are a great freind. We need to have a party after I get into my house.
That is hilarious! She is so cute. I guess she was getting him back for licking her, huh?
Post a Comment