Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Crafts

I am definitely not what you would call "crafty." The only crafts I have made have been at enrichment activities where you don't have to do much. My friend's cousin had made Halloween blocks and she wanted to make them. I have no Halloween decorations, so I thought I would make them with her. I cut the wood, and Laurissa cut the vinyl.



They really weren't difficult to make. Now, I need to come up with something for Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

proud parents said...

Nice! That's definitely craftier than me. I don't have a crafty bone in my body. :(

The Carlson Family said...

what did you use to cut the wood?

H said...

For Thanksgiving you could flip the orange "boo" blocks over and write "thx". Maybe even us some fall paper to cover that side or something. Just an idea, I don't really have anything crafty up these days.

Anonymous said...

--Thanks for cutting the blocks and coming over to do the blcks with me. I had a ton of fun.We should do some Thanksgiving crafts.
--We should get together once a month and do a craft. I'll do a little research on some and I'll let ya know what I find.

Anonymous said...

Very Very Cute!

Lauren said...

I LOVE THE SPOOKY!! SO darling Liz! Great Job!