Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

I have created a monster! Yesterday I was eating ice cream and Morgan came over to me wanting some. So I thought I would just give her a little bit. Then today, I was eating ice cream and Morgan came over to me wanting some. I told her "no" and she started screaming. Finally I just gave her the little bit I had left because she was screaming so loud and I was trying to talk on the phone.It's not that great of a picture because Morgan kept walking towards me until she had me up against the wall in the pantry.

4 comments:

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

That is really funny.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. Better be careful though...she might end up with a sweet tooth like daddy. Lol.

Crazy Petersens said...

Takes after Grandpa and Daddy doesn't she? :)

Lauren said...

I made the SAME mistake--minus the screaming...needless to say we will be having ice cream for his birthday--without a doubt!