Morgan helped Daddy open his present since she knew he couldn't do it on his own. I don't think she will have any problems with opening up her own presents.Friday, October 16, 2009
Dustin's Birthday
Dustin's birthday was last Saturday. My aunt does work for 5 Arts Circle and every year they invite their members and their families, and also my aunt and her office to the zoo. Then my aunt invites us. We've gone before and absolutely loved it! It's fun because you get in free and after the tour (which is different every year) you get to spend as much time at the zoo as you like. This year we saw the giraffes and were able to feed them for free! Which is awesome because it's $3/person. They have bisucuits for the adults to feed them since you have to put them on your hand and lay it flat. The giraffe actually slobbered on Dustin's hand. It was gross, but funny. Don't worry, they had hand sanitizer for everyone. Then they give lettuce leaves to the kids. As soon as the worker put the lettuce in Morgan's hand the giraffe snatched it up, so Dustin only got an after picture. You can tell from Morgan's face that she got a little scared, and she started crying soon after that.
Morgan helped Daddy open his present since she knew he couldn't do it on his own. I don't think she will have any problems with opening up her own presents.
Morgan helped Daddy open his present since she knew he couldn't do it on his own. I don't think she will have any problems with opening up her own presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed Morgans birthday. I was so thinking it was last week and when it came and went and I saw it was this week it just slipped my brain.
I hope it was fun! post pictures and I want to come see you guys. Morgan looks so Grown Up!
What a fun day! We are thinking about getting Zoo passes for Christmas...let's discuss :)
Happy Birthday Dustin!
Post a Comment