Monday, October 19, 2009

Party Time!

Morgan's birthday isn't until next Tues, but we had her party on Saturday because my parents, and a few of my siblings came down for their fall break.

Of course like my one year olds, Morgan wanted to touch the flame not blow it out.
She wasn't quite sure what to do with the cake, so I put her hand in the icing hoping she would start to dig in...

And she did! She even somehow got icing on the back of her leg.

I did struggle a little with getting her to look at what she got. Dustin said he's going to get her a box full of wrapping paper for Christmas.

I had to post this picture because her face is just too cute. Morgan loves to sweep, so now she has a broom just her size to help me out. Thanks Aunt Darbi.

I do have another little present for her to open next week, but I think we might skip the cake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Happy Birthday Morgan!

Heather Weir said...

Oh man I'm so sorry I missed this. Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party! Thanks for inviting us to go by the way.

Crazy Petersens said...

What an excited little girl. Darbi is a genious! :)

Lauren said...

It was so fun to be a part of the celebration! We sure love you guys! Thanks for being such amazing friends. Hope we get to hang out on Halloween.