For our family Christmas present we decided to build ottomans/toy boxes. Dustin, his dad, and his mom did an awesome job. I did help some but this is more their expertise than mine.


I thought we took a picture of the finished project, but I guess not. If you look on the left side you'll see them. They are actually taller and much bigger inside than we expected, but they are wonderful. All of Morgan's toys (the ones she likes to play with) fit in one, and her books and a few puzzles fit in the other. I absolutely love them!

And of course, Morgan and Daddy went for a ride on the quad. Morgan was just loving to play with the buttons, and I'm not sure what Dustin was doing. Morgan was very unhappy when we had to put the quad away so we could go home. So I promised her that next time we were out there we could go for another ride.




No comments:
Post a Comment