This is the night we brought it home. She just wanted to run back and forth. We figured we might as well let her get all her playing on it out and set it up the next day.

Her first nap she did climb out and bang at the door until she fell asleep. And she has done that a couple more times. One night she was crying at the door, and when I went to check on her after she hadn't made noise for a bit I figured I would find her at the door. But to my surprise she was back in bed. With one leg and one arm hanging off. She must have been too tired to climb in all the way. I wanted to take a picture, but was too scared to wake her up.
Our little girl is just growing up so fast. Next big step: getting rid of the pacifier at nap time and bed time, but I think I may wait a few more months for that.




5 comments:
So big! And nice blanket... :) we just barely switched John at the beginning of December (so I guess that made him a little over 2 1/2 years).
Let me know what works for the pacifier elimination... John still uses his for naptime/bedtime!
Your mom told me tonight you had put her in a toddler bed!!! Holy cow you are brave!!! That transistion takes so much patience and at her age all I can say is WOW!
She is growing up so fast...make it stop!
I cant believe she's already in a toddler bed. Lol. We tried to get Hunter into a toddler bed before Preston was born and tha didnt go as well as it did for you guys. Congrats on a growing big girl!!!!
You are so brave to let her cry it out and not give in! I had the toddler bed set up in Rachel's room for months before she just crawled in by her self.
Post a Comment