We are excited and very blessed to let everyone know that Baby #2 is due the end of August. I'm 13 1/2 weeks and been feeling wonderful except for the fact that my pants haven't fit comfortable since week 9, and I am tired most of the time. But I can live with that. I made this shirt for Morgan to wear on Superbowl Sunday to tell Dustin's family. My family was getting together at my brother's and his wife's house that night, so I text a couple of my sisters the picture and told them to show everyone. I figured that would be easier than calling eight people, plus more fun.This will be the 11th grandchild for Dustin's parent's, and my brother's wife just had my parent's 7th grandchild exactly a week ago, then my sister is due in 2 months, with number 8, and the end of August they will have a 9th grandchild.
Hopefully Morgan will be a little more excited when the baby comes then she looks in the picture. She was actually annoyed that I kept trying to take her picture when she was trying to play with her friend Kaden. Life is so rough when you're 15 months old.



10 comments:
CONGRATS! You sneaky Willis's, you knew all this time? I can't keep a secret like that.
It was definitely not easy, but we don't like to tell anyone until 12 weeks. And I've been really busy with school and work, so I just got it. Thanks!
Congrats! We are happy for you guys.
Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations to you guys. We are super excited for you.
Yea! That is so great. Congratulaions.
YAIH! another cute baby! congratulations liz and dustin and morgan! they're going to be super great friends. ;)
Woohoo! Congratulations on the new baby!
Congrats to you guys! I bet Morgan will be really excited once the little one arrives! Too fun!
Sorry, Mr. Kaden is quite a distraction! Haha. Couldn't be happier for you!
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment