Her room is very warm (that is why we just have her sleep in a diaper) and her fan is just to the right of this picture, so maybe she was hot or maybe she decided that she wanted to be rocked to sleep. I guess we will never know, but it does make for a very cute picture!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Rocking Herself to Sleep
Twenty minutes after we put Morgan to bed last night I noticed her light was on. I went in to see what she was up to and she had grabbed her box of bows off of her dresser and was playing with them. We put them back and I put them up, so she couldn't get them again. Morgan has been sleeping by her bedroom door lately, so I went to go check on her and put her back in bed. But she wasn't by the bedroom door, she wasn't in bed, she was in her rocking chair.
Her room is very warm (that is why we just have her sleep in a diaper) and her fan is just to the right of this picture, so maybe she was hot or maybe she decided that she wanted to be rocked to sleep. I guess we will never know, but it does make for a very cute picture!
Her room is very warm (that is why we just have her sleep in a diaper) and her fan is just to the right of this picture, so maybe she was hot or maybe she decided that she wanted to be rocked to sleep. I guess we will never know, but it does make for a very cute picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yes is does! One for the prom date!
hahaha that is too cute. Our kids are put inot pjs for bed, but by morning it's too hot that theyre always down to their unders. Guess thats a hint to their daddy to turn the ac on a bit colder at night. Lol.
A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!
Post a Comment