Friday, October 8, 2010

My Babies

It has been a very busy month and a half. But I wanted to post some pictures of Morgan and Ethan for your viewing pleasure until I have a little bit more time to update. Which will hopefully be in the next couple of days.

These are pictures Dustin took about a month ago. As you can see, Morgan just loves her little brother.











5 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my goodness! the pictures are priceless! i love morgan in the sand, that's really fun. and your colors are so fantastic... what is your secret dustin? no really, liz, make him tell you and then you tell me. :) seriously...

Anonymous said...

Dustin took some awesome pictures. I love the ones of Morgan in the sand...priceless! We need some update family pictures so bad...know any photographers? (sorry cant spell today)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I just love your kids! Beautiful pictures! Morgan is so cute! We need to play soon. Let me know when you are up to it.

Marily said...

So, so sweet. Great pictures!

The Carlson Family said...

I love these!