We took our little devil and our Tony Stark aka Iron Man over to the church for Trunk-or-Treating. It took Morgan a little bit to get used to the whole idea of trunk-or-treating. Then she came and sat by Ethan and I while we passed out candy. As I was handing out candy I noticed that Morgan was giving the kids candy also. She absolutely LOVED putting candy in the bags. She even started saying "Thank you" after putting the candy in their bags.
LOL...you guys look so cute. Im glad to see Dustin dressing up for Halloween. Jay wont. You would think for a guy who practically lives to scare our kids, he would dress up for one night with me being okay with it.
3 comments:
great costumes! Love it!
You guys look good!
LOL...you guys look so cute. Im glad to see Dustin dressing up for Halloween. Jay wont. You would think for a guy who practically lives to scare our kids, he would dress up for one night with me being okay with it.
Post a Comment