Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree

Thanksgiving weekend we put up our Christmas decorations. This was the first year Morgan helped us decorate our Christmas tree. She was a great help. When putting on the lights, Dustin and I stood on opposite sides of the tree and Morgan went around the tree with the lights and we just put them in place.

Here she is helping with the tinsel.
Morgan was such a great help with the ornaments. She wanted to stand on the stool to put them on, so we had to move the stool around the tree so that the ornaments weren't all in one place.


2 comments:

Lovies & More said...

I love how Morgan helped with the decorating. Lol. I do have to tell ya though...your tree always looks awesome!

The Carlson Family said...

Beautiful tree! We didn't do ornaments this year, just lights because Aedan is still a grabber. Hopefully next year!