Morgan's favorite part was rolling out the dough. She would get really upset when I tried to put the cookie cutters on.
Morgan made such yummy cookies, but didn't want to try them. Oh well, it left lots of yummy cookies for us.
Dustin, Liz, Morgan, Ethan, Blake, Parker
Morgan's favorite part was rolling out the dough. She would get really upset when I tried to put the cookie cutters on.
Morgan made such yummy cookies, but didn't want to try them. Oh well, it left lots of yummy cookies for us.
3 comments:
LOVE THE BANDANNA!!!! So cute, and a good helper:0)
Morgan looks so cute! Lexie doesn't really like to eat what she bakes either...that's why we usually end up giving most of the cookies away so I'm not tempted to eat them all and end up looking like a pig myself. :D
such a cute helper you have! And I'm loving the bandana!
Post a Comment