This year started out very crazy and has continued that way. Right now, we are just trying to get through each day. Well, I should say that I'm just trying to get through each day. I started back at school in January and then tax season started full swing shortly after that. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to juggle both and make sure Morgan and Ethan aren't just hanging out inside all day. We have been lucky and have gone to the park with friends and my cousin Camille was nice and took us all to the Arizona Museum for Youth a couple times. I haven't taken many pictures, but here are some of the kiddos for all of you to enjoy.

Ethan has started on foods now. Of course Morgan wants to sit in the highchair too, bib and all.

It is definitely not easy getting a picture of these two both looking. As you can see Morgan is ready to launch at Ethan.

Morgan always wants to feed Ethan.

Then Mommy has to come back through to feed Ethan the other half of his food on his face and bib.

I just love this picture. If I remember correctly we were waiting for Daddy to get home so Ethan could so good night.

I just love this picture because his face is sooo cute! And he's showing off his VERY sharp two bottom teeth.

My little stud!

And if Ethan has a hat, Morgan wants a hat.

Enjoying the beautiful weather! I just can't get enough of these two kids.
6 comments:
I can't believe how fast their growing! Goodness!! We so need to hang out...not just us girls but all of us!
Too cute. I love the pic with him smiling in the basket too.
They are so cute and growing so fast. Morgan looks just like her mom.
Liz,
Time has gone fast-Your kids are such cuties! We hope you guys are doing well.
Hollie J
Fun times! Those two are getting soooo big! Good luck in school, that is a lot to take on, but you can do it.
For some reason I couldnt find you on my blog side! I was about to call and ask if you'd taken it off! Ethan is so cute and getting so big...Morgans hair is so pretty! Miss you guys! LOve you
Post a Comment