Do not try to put the pineapple on the pizza before all the Canadian bacon is on otherwise Morgan will take it off.

Mixing the pasta for Chicken Divan.
And then she decided that she wanted to see what plain old butter tasted like. Lets just say she was not happy with me at all after I took it away from her.
Stirring the sugar and water together to make lemonade. Funny story (well, it's a funny story now)... as we were letting the sugar water cool before adding our lemon juice and lime juice we decided to clean up the kitchen. Morgan loves to wash dishes, so as I was grabbing the dishes to hand to her I looked over just as she picked up the measuring cup with our lemon juice and dumped it down the drain. Lesson learned... do not put the ANYTHING near the sink that you want to keep while Morgan is washing dishes.
We didn't have anymore lemons, so that night we went to the store and bought more lemons and made lemonade the next morning. Thankfully, we have the Bosch juicer, so it makes the juicing much easier.
After the lemonade we made Moon Pie. Morgan couldn't help but try the pudding and cream cheese mixture.
And of course we have to wash our dishes after we are done. Just make sure to put a towel under Morgan so the floor is not soaking wet.
I just had to add a cute picture of Ethan, who just loves to play while we are working hard in the kitchen.



3 comments:
Love it! What a helper you have - I mean, seriously she is in to those dishes like I couldn't believe! She is growing up so fast...and little Ethan, well it's just amazing how quick they change.
Morgan can come help me cook and clean anytime she wants...I can always use a helper. :-D
Ethan is just too cute to not add a picture of how much he's grown. He's a heart breaker in waiting.
Oh my HECK! Morgan is SO CUTE! Those are such great pictures and I love that you are such a great patient mom to let her help you in the kitchen (I am not so good at that poor Tehya!) Tehya loves Butter not a good thing but I am glad to see she's not the only kid around eating it plain :0)
Post a Comment