Monday, May 9, 2011

Family Weekend

This past weekend Dustin's cousin David and his wife Brittany were sealed. David and Brittany live in Tennessee, so we were very excited when they decided to come out here to be sealed. David's brother and his wife and kids drove down from Utah and we were so lucky to have them stay with us. Morgan just loved hanging out with Tasya and Sam. I really enjoyed getting to know Robert and Natasha since I'd only met them once before and that was 5 years ago.

Tasya had a very cool coloring brief case. She was so nice and shared with Morgan. Morgan was in coloring heaven.

We put Morgan's bed and two twin air mattresses in the den for the kids. Morgan just learned to jump a week ago and had to show Sam how well she jumped. Then Sam had to show Morgan how high he could jump. But he wasn't thrilled when I wanted to take a picture.
David & Brittany. Such a sweet couple.
The whole gang. Well, not the whole gang but the whole gang that was able to go to the sealing.

2 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

beautiful couple! What a fun weekend. When the dust settles, let me know and we can hang out. :o)

Lovies & More said...

They are such a beautiful couple. I'm glad you guys were able to be there for them. Sorry we weren't able to watch the kids for you. Our kids sure were bummed...BUT theres always other days. :-D