So I'm a little late, but we've been busy trying to pack to go camping tomorrow. We decided to just sit outside Tempe Town Lake instead of going in and fighting with the crowd. Well, we found out when we got there that everyone sits outside the gates. There was a parking garage right there, so Dustin had a great idea to go to the top of the parking garage and watch the fireworks. Dustin's sister Steph, her husband, Stephen, and their dog Buddy came along with us. Here are a few pictures. Morgan wasn't bothered by the loud noise of the fireworks at all. The only downside is that it was sooooo hot!!!

3 comments:
Great shot of the fireworks! And Morgan looks so cute in her 4th stuff!
--She looks so stinkin' cute! I love her outfit.
--It was pretty dang outside wasn't it? I wish we were in the pool during the frieworks but we wouldnt be able to see them from where the pool at Jay's Grandparent's house was.
--Have fun camping!
Cute bow! :-)
Post a Comment