Tuesday, July 28, 2009

9 Months

Morgan had her 9 month check up yesterday. At 6 months she weighed 17 lbs 15 oz and now she weighs 17 lbs 13 oz. I thought she had gained weight because she is so heavy to me, but I guess I'm just becoming more of a wuss. It's amazing looking back at pictures as to how much she has grown and changed over the last 9 months. She is so independent and also very needy when she wants to be. She is our little angel and such a blessing to us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you find out about the every 3 hour feedings :0)

Anonymous said...

She is such a little doll.

Derek & Kellyn said...

Crazy how fast they grow, huh?! Before you know it, she'll be running all of the place. Its great!!

Sherwoods said...

Man, I would love a 17 pound baby. At Ty's 9 month checkup, he weighed in at almost 22 pounds! She is super cute!

Robin T. said...

Liz, Your daughterh as growen so fast and they do. my oldest is already 5 and starting preschool this year. When you come to utah I would love to do lunch or something to catch up!!!
if you would like to, I can give you my cell number incase. :) Take Care

Robin Thomas