This past weekend we went camping at Bear Canyon Lake with Dustin's family. I was pretty nervous to see how Morgan would do with sleeping in a tent, but she did really well. She woke up with at 5:00 every morning with the sun, but went back to sleep after I fed her. Here are a few pictures from the trip.
It was pretty cold in the mornings. Here is Morgan bundled up eating her cheerios.

Morgan loved to ride on the quads. I wasn't as brave as Dustin to just hold Morgan, so I put her in her Baby Bjorn.


On the trail by our campsite there was a tree blocking the trail. Dustin said that this was here the first time they took this trail 5 years ago, so who knows how long it has been there. There had been a trail made that went around the tree, but I wasn't about to take it. With the help of Dustin's brother, Loran, his cousin, Ryan, Dustin and a chain saw, ax and quad, we were able to clear the trail.


Dustin's Grandma Willis, Aunt Linda, and Uncle Mike came to visit for the day. Morgan loved playing with Great Grandma's oxygen tank.

The last day we were there it started to rain pretty hard. Luckily we were almost done packing up by the time it started. We had a great time, and am looking forward to next year.
6 comments:
fun! camping is great i say. ;) by the way, did i comment on how flipping CUTE morgan is in her 4th of july get-up?! aaagh!
--Man...we love going camping. My family is planning camping trip for August but I dunno if we're going or not.
--Anywho, Morgan looks so cut on the quad with you and dustin. Shes getting so dang big. We need to have you guys over for swimming and pizza or something.
The picture of Dustin with Morgan on the quad is pretty funny. Looks like she is a natural camper.
Looks like a fun trip and that set up for Morgan to eat looks cool. Seriously though, if a tree has been on the path for 5+ years, isn't it a landmark? I think someone will miss it...
Those are such cute picture! Looks like a lot of fun!
You are a trooper! We will have to go camping together sometime!
Post a Comment