We first needed to make the icing. Morgan's favorite part was taste-testing it. And then she wanted to get a picture of her white tongue.

As soon as I got home from school, we got started on icing the cake. Morgan and Ethan kept eating the butter cream icing, which I wasn't sure how much of it I would need, so I pulled out the royal icing for them to eat. I obviously was not thinking clearly when I put a big tupperware container of icing in front of a 14 month old.
Morgan's choice for dinner was pizza. She's been asking for pizza all week, and I kept telling her she had to wait until her birthday. She was so excited she finally was able to get her pizza.
Loving their pizza. Sorry for the blurry picture. For some reason the camera thought it needed to focus on the bags of dirt piled behind the kids.
The finished princess cake. Morgan kept saying, "Happy Morgan Birthday", so I figured it was perfect to write that on the cake. Plus, I didn't switch out the tip to a smaller one so "Happy Birthday" would not have fit on that row.
We had to inform her that it is much harder to blow out the candles with a sucker in your mouth.
I started to get a little worried that the princess' arm was going to melt, but Morgan got all the candles blown out.
I don't remember exactly what Aunt Kathy told Ethan he couldn't have, but he started throwing a huge fit. And I mean, rolling on the floor crying and kicking. So, Dustin pulls out his phone to "Gummy Bears", and Ethan curled right up to him to watch. The power of the "Gummy Bears".

Happy Birthday Morgan! We love you so very much!! Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma, Steph, Sean, and Aunt Kathy for coming out to celebrate with us.









2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!!
I can't believe she's already 3yr. I swear you just had her not even a few days ago. Boy...time just flies by I guess.
Happy Birthday Princess Morgan! The last two pictures are priceless. My kids never just crash like that... how are you so lucky? I love the cake. You did an amazing job!
Just wanted to add one final "Happy Morgan Birthday!"
Post a Comment