Thursday, September 6, 2012

Utah - Part 1

We made our annual trip to Utah for the 4th of July.  We always drive through the night going up because it's easier to have the kids sleeping than trying to keep them entertained.  So of course when we get to Grandma and Grandpa's they are ready to play.  When we pulled up my parents had the sprinklers going and some of the kiddos were running through them.  So of course Ethan and Morgan had to join them.



Here are the three 2010 cousins.  Abbie's (sitting on the cooler) was born in February; Callie was born in April; and Ethan born in August.

Of course you need a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's.  Who else would give kids milk and cookies at 10:00 at night besides Grandma and Grandpa?  And I promise Ethan did shower.
 The best thing after cookies is then watching a movie.  I was very impressed because Ethan out lasted all of them!  Even his cousin Connor who's 8.  After Connor fell asleep and Ethan didn't look like he was going to sleep we turned the movie off.  Less than 5 mins later we came out to check on him and he was out.  He apparently just didn't want to miss the movie.


 My mom watches my sister's little boy Bentley.  Wherever Bentley was there was Morgan and Ethan wanting to hold him or help.
 What fun would it be if we didn't go play at the splash pad.  Just watch out for Morgan because she was squirting everyone, and I mean everyone.  I finally told her she could only squirt her cousins.  So then poor Bentley got the brunt of it since he can't move.  Luckily he didn't seem to mind and I was there to help protect him.





No comments: