Thursday, April 8, 2010

20 Weeks and Counting


Easter Sunday marked my half-way point. This pregnancy has gone by much faster than my last. Probably because besides school and work, I know have a toddler to worry about also. The biggest difference I have noticed between these two pregnancies is that this little boy loves to move! I love it!! I always wished Morgan would move more because I loved feeling her move, but this little guy is definitely making up for it. August 22nd will be here in no time!
P.S. Dustin has updated his blog if you would like to take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I hated being pregnant with Hunter because I was always sick wih him. Altough, I really enjoyed my other three, especially with Alexis. She was my calmest one. Keep busy but make sure you take the time to enjoy every second of it.

H said...

You look stinkin' great! Tasha kicked and rolled and pushed more that Payton did. Payton just got the hiccups every day, at least once.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

You are gorgous! You are in great shape! half way there. I can't wait to meet your little man.