Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two More Semsters!

A lot of people lately have asked when I will be graduating which will be December 2011. Gosh, that seems so far away. It sometimes makes me depressed (that's not the right word, but I can't think of another good word) thinking that I won't be graduating for over a year and a half. Well, today in one of my classes one of my group members asked how many semesters I have left. I realized, I only have two semesters left! Wow!! I can't believe it, that's really nothing. I'm so excited especially since I've been going to school since the Fall of 2001. I did take a semester off when I came down here in 2002 to work for my aunt during tax season, and I took two semesters off after I had Morgan, and I will be taking this fall semester off with our baby boy coming right when the semester starts. So, with taking four semesters off and only two classes a semester, it has taken me a bit longer, but it's so nice to see the end. Dustin has been such a sweetheart since I started back at school. The fall was hard for me to get in the swing of balancing work and taking care of Morgan, but it wasn't as difficult as this semester has been. With tax season, I've been very busy and a little irritable to say the least. But Dustin has been awesome and when I start freaking out that I'm not going to get anything done, he helps me to calm down and make a plan on how to get homework and work done. I am so grateful for him and the wonderful husband and father that he is.

I just hope he can deal with me next spring semester when we have a 5 month old to add to the mix. I know I know, I shouldn't worry about that right now.

5 comments:

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

That is so exciting. Congratulations!!!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

2 semesters is nothing! It will fly by! :o) Congrats on almost being done. When you are done, you will have all this extra time... you won't know what to do with yourself. LOL.

Anonymous said...

You have done SO awesome Liz! I dont know how you've done it but you have and you've done a great job in all area's of your life! I could never do that! I look up to you for being so great with your time management! Kudo's to you!

Lauren said...

So exciting when you figure it out that way! Congrats! You are amazing. You juggle so much and keep it all together. Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!! Jay has 3 more classes himself I think. We're excited too. Maybe we should get together nad have a "WE'RE GRADUATING SOON" party.