Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Family Visit

About two weeks ago my brother Abe, his wife Alison, and their three kids, Connor, Tehya, and Abbie came down for a visit. It was a short trip, but a lot of fun! WARNING: There are a lot of pictures because I had a hard time narrowing it down.

Morgan just loved her baby cousin Abbie, especially touching her face. You can tell Abbie wasn't a fan, but she didn't cry until Morgan grabbed at her face.
These three cousins were a riot! They loved jumping on the love sac. And I just love Tehya's hair!

I just love Abbie's expression!

Morgan and Tehya were trying to decide if they wanted to go down the slide and Connor was trying to get them to go down. And I promise, Alison and I did not have the girls match on purpose. But it is very cute!

Riding the train at McCormick Railroad Park

Morgan and Mommy riding the train.

Waiting to ride the Carousel with Connor and Isaac

Morgan's first Carousel ride. She absolutely loved it!

She loved it so much that she took off back to it. Tehya was being a good "big sister" and trying to let her know that it was time to go home. Unfotunately, we had to go get her kicking and screaming.

Morgan just loved giving Abbie hugs. She'll be a great big sister.

I just had to post this picture of Abbie's big smile. She is so cute!

Morgan saying bye to Connor and Tehya. This is why I like Dustin to take the pictures.

Me and my best friend (and sis-in-law)

We had such a great time! Thanks for coming down and visiting. We miss you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, thanks for having us, you guys are always so great! We miss you as well, did Dustin tell you I asked when he was bringing back my best friend
:0) Love you!