Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Silly Morgan

I just wanted to post some cute pictures of Morgan. I just can't get enough of this girl!!

I just love the face!

Her first pony ride at a friend's birthday party. Hopefully we didn't scar her for life.

She loves to put her hat on which is very unusual for her. But look at that big smile!

Then once she got tired of the hat, she put her dress on. Reminds me of when my and my two little sisters used to put shirts on our heads and pretend our hair was longer. Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have shared that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice

Clayton & Katie said...

haha it wasn't our shirts liz it was our night gowns!

HowellAZ said...

Too cute! Looks like she was a bit scared on that little pony! Kids are so fun and unpredictable! Good luck with everything...you are so busy, but you have always been dedicated to getting your education and I know you'll finish. Good work!